We are seeking a Content Security Manager to join our Technology and Operations team based in Hammersmith on a permanent basis.
At present there are approximately 40 distribution deals a month across EMEA. These require technical evaluation, negotiation and documentation to ensure that every deal is secure as possible as reduces the risk of piracy of Disney's content.Aims of the Job:
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Content Protection and Anti-Piracy, the Content Security Manager will be responsible for managing the daily workload of technical audits of TV content distribution deals. This role provides an essential service to the business in building and protecting revenue streams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Senior Manager to process requests from legal and commercial colleagues relating to all forms of television content distribution and acquisition within EMEA
- Validating and processing Technical Questionnaires from third party television platforms
- Auditing devices, security systems and geo-filtering systems of third party television platforms
- Creating Content Protection Schedules working closely with the legal department to reach agreement with the licensee
- Creating and maintaining detailed records within existing and new systems
- Working with other teams and suppliers to design and specify a new system to handle workflow
- Researching into technologies and platforms
- Working alongside global colleagues in maintaining a consistent approach to technical audits
Suitable candidates will offer the following skills and experience:
What we offer:
- Knowledge of Television broadcast technology including DTH, Cable, IPTV, DTT and OTT distribution
- Knowledge of devices capable of receiving broadcast or streamed video
- A good understanding of encryption systems including industry standard Conditional Access and Digital Rights Management systems.
- A very good understanding of streaming technologies
- Familiarity with distribution business models such as linear, xVOD, EHVL
- A solid understanding of legal process and documentation of distribution deals
- The ability to make judgement calls based around legal, commercial and technical information
- The ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels within the company including legal, commercial and technical colleagues
- The ability to communicate and negotiate technical issues with third parties
- A good understanding of MS Office products
- Familiarity with databases and structured data
- Keen interest in emerging technology, broadcast TV and online TV
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Right to work in the UK:
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
See descriptionRole: Content Security Manager Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.