Role: Senior Financial Crime Manager
Salary: £68k to £90k
Monday & Friday work from home - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday on site
Benefits: Disc Bonus, Private Healthcare, 30 days holidays, 8% Contributory Pension
The purpose of this Senior Financial Crime Manager is to Support the client's Financial Crime Until within the 2nd Line of Defence.
- Advisory contact for 1LOD for all crime matters
- Support the delivery of risk assessment
- Maintain & calibrate Customer Risk Assessment
- Maintain & calibrate the Transaction Monitoring System
- Maintain & calibrate the Customer/payment screening systems
- Support financial crime regulatory reporting
- Produce financial crime-related MI
- Support financial crime-related projects
- Point of contact in the absence of MLRO
- Subject matter expertise on all financial crime topics
- Dealt with Sanctions, Money-Laundering, Fraud & Anti-Bribery
- Experience in calibrating financial crime systems that includes transaction monitoring and screening.
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders including Executives, Directors, and Regulators
- Analytical, innovative, and enquiring approach
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Problem solver
- Creative thinking
- Strong organisational and personal effectiveness skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective, proactive communicator
- Ability to discuss, explain and support a decision
- Passionate about delivering to the highest level for internal and external customers.
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Knowledge of appropriate legislation/regulation
- Cope with heavy workload whilst maintaining accuracy
- Meeting deadlines in a calm, proficient manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- IT literate
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach
- ICA Diploma in AML or Financial Crime (or equivalent)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.