The Quilter Group is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio of £118.7 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers worldwide (as at October 2019). Our focus is on creating prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow by providing financial solutions for investors around the globe, and we operate primarily in two main segments – Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms. You won’t just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here. You’ll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportunity for personal and professional development.
About the role
The key responsibilities of this role is:
- To co-ordinate the end to end activities of the fortnightly Spend Approval Forum process and consolidate month end reporting from the finance BP’s for the Chief Operating Office.
- Compiling the SAF meeting pack based on submissions from Procurement, Change and Recruitment
- Ensuring the SAF submissions are of sufficient quality to be submitted to the SAF and that submissions have been approved by the key area before submission.
- Capturing of SAF decisions and informing stakeholders of the outcome, together with any actions that are required. Write up of and gaining approval for the minutes of the SAF meeting.
- To work with the Group Expense Controller and functional business partners to consolidate and present the COO month end reporting.
Further key responsibilities can be found in the attached role profile.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills and experiences:
- Prince2 / P30 / MSP qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- ATT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified or equivalent is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in a PMO/ Change environment.
- Advanced Excel skills (V-lookup’s, IF statements, Pivot tables etc.).
- Competent in core MS Office applications, specifically MS Word and MS PowerPoint (must be able to produce MS PowerPoint Presentations effortlessly and to a high quality standard).
- Comfortable in a fast moving environment, that requires someone who is both adaptable and a self-starter.
- Ability to turnaround minutes or presentations within strict deadlines, ensuring attention to detail is adhered to.
- Keen stakeholder relationship management skills, able to adapt approach to suit a range of stakeholders and comfortable working amongst senior stakeholders.
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Core Benefits (Perm)
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.