Company: HARRISON CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Full-service Civil Engineering firm seeking a Lead Project Manager with transportation and bridge engineering experience for their Indianapolis office!
- Develop project from start to finish
- Complete contract documents (Plans, Specifications, Quantities, and Estimate)
- Facilitate meetings
- Serve as primary client contact and maintain client confidentiality
- Work with/coordinate sub-consultants and other departments
- Manage project costs to insure profitability
- Certify Contract Plans/Designs
- Identify problems and notify management
- Schedule and direct entire team, evaluate staff performance, and review weekly time sheets
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8+ years of transportation and/or bridge engineering combined experience
- Proficient in use of the Indiana Design Manual, INDOT Specifications Book, INDOT Standard Drawings, INDOT Utility Coordination and INDOT Pavement Design processes
- Understanding of the INDOT Environmental process, INDOT Permitting process and the INDOT Land Acquisition process
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, ACAD software and structural design software
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!