Do you need work starting immediately (full-time or part-time)? Do you have experience working with Challenging Behaviour and Individuals with Additional Needs or maybe you have a background in care with great transferrable skills? If so, get in touch with us now!
We offer excellent rates of pay, school working hours, access to accredited CPD training and fantastic support from our dedicated, specialist consultants. Whether you have previous experience of working in Education or if you are looking for a change in career - we have just the roles for you!
You do not need any formal Teaching Assistant qualifications to apply for this role. However, if you do have a Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare/Supporting Teaching and Learning or anything similar - we still want to hear from you!
As the leading education agency, what should you expect from Teaching Personnel?
- Regular contact and check-in calls from your dedicated consultant
- A speedy vetting process, ensuring we get you into work as quick as you like
- Suitable work placements (day-to-day, short-term, long-term, temporary to permanent)
- Excellent rates of pay, through PAYE (No Hidden Admin Costs)
- Access to your individual online portal (Online Work Diary, CPD Courses, Resources and more!)