NCI Technology, Inc is searching for an entry level Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
Under minimal supervision, the Office Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure effective and efficient operations of the office, performs a variety of duties to support all areas of Business Operations. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and can work diligently under pressure. In addition, be responsible for handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Handling incoming calls and other communications
· Greeting clients and visitors as needed
· Updating spreadsheets, maintaining documents and word processing
· Schedule appointments and meetings; make necessary arrangements for meeting/conference resources; proficient with Google docs
· Help organize and maintain office communal areas
· Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations as required
· Assist management with entering expense report
· Maintaining supply inventory
· Ability to quickly and effectively comprehend general business materials such as correspondence, work procedures, and processes.
· Solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator applications to modify logos and brochures
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· May be assigned to special projects
· High school diploma or associate degree
· Must be a team player who takes direction well
· 1 to 3 years of Office assistant experience
· Ability to work well under limited supervision
· Proficiency in MS Office with strong emphasis in excel
· Have a valid driver license
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience desired
Role: Office Assistant
Location: Oakbrook Terrace,
Apply for this job now.