About the role
As a Live In Care Assistant for Interserve Healthcare you will benefit from flexible, on-going work with free of charge comfortable accommodation.
This exciting opportunity will allow Live In Care Assistants to meet a diverse range of people and work for a care provider that puts care at the heart of everything they do.
Each service user will have individual care requirements, however you may be expected to support with all elements of daily living such as personal care, food preparation, mobility or incontinence care and ensure medication needs are met. You may also help our clients to access the community, undertake shopping for them or help them to take part in their hobbies.
You will have a minimum of 6 months care experience, be attentive, organised and be able to manage your own workload.
In return for your skills you will receive excellent pay rates of £650- £750 per week as well as access to our Internal Training Academy and a host of benefits.
Following skills & experience required
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- Dedication to providing care of the highest standard