Do you prefer looking at the performance of engineering?
Enjoy implementing change to get the best out of performance?
I am looking to speak to experienced Reliability Engineers who are looking for their next challenge…
The role is working for a large well known manufacturer as they continue to go through a period of change and growth. As part of the continued improvement on site the business are looking to bring in an experienced reliability engineer.
The role will be working on a Monday to Friday basis with working hours of 08.00 - 16.30.
- As the right individual will have a proven track record carrying out a similar position in a either FMCG or food industry background. You will be working closely with the engineering manager and have the ability to work on the following…
- Deliver innovation and continuous improvement to reduce downtime caused by maintenance and equipment failures
- Ensure maintenance schedules are updated with learnings from equipment failures to minimise unplanned plant downtime
- Manage the collection of data supporting equipment failures and systems to reduce line down time. Manage part of the engineering and maintenance spend, identifying cost reduction opportunities
- Responsible for maintaining the department working environment to appropriate GMP/BRC standards.
- Ensure working practices embrace Kraft Heinz principles.
- Upkeep of technical library and share knowledge from issues with the wider team
- Departmental engineering contractor management
- Manage minor Capital Projects to completion
- Develop and execute the preventative maintenance plan within agreed time scales and are optimised to minimise expenditure
- Monitor plant performance/efficiencies, attend the operations performance accountability meetings and own immediate actions, support the coordinating shift engineering team to action accordingly within a safe and timely manner whilst minimising cost
- Ensure that business systems such as SAP are being used effectively to develop a planned maintenance strategy. Support the development of these systems within the engineering function.
- Ensure root-cause analysis is conducted for all relevant failures with corrective action plan implemented.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with keen career progression so for more information
Please give Nick a call on 01733 391515 / 07595751021.