Wheeler Staffing Partners is currently looking for a Registered Nurse or RN to be a Charge RN for our dialysis facility. The Charge Nurse is proficient in providing hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal failure and is responsible for supervising staff performing daily patient care. The Registered Nurse or RN must possess the physical capabilities to successfully perform the job as stated in the physical requirements. Adherence to all policies and procedures is required.
• Registered Nurse is responsible for overseeing dialysis nursing services and functions as a nursing supervisor
• May give direct patient care to the extent of performing efficient, safe dialysis, but does not assume primary nursing functions as performed by center staff, if allowed by state regulations.
• Responds to all emergencies in the clinic; be familiar with all emergency equipment and all emergency operational procedures.
• Complete pre and post-treatment physical assessments.
• Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
• Transcribe and implement physician's orders; assist physician during patient rounds.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements include:
• Current RN license in applicable state. License must be maintained as current and in good standing.
• 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 3 months of experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
• CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Must meet any practice requirement(s) for the applicable state. (See below)
• State Specific Regulations, Texas
• Be a registered nurse with at least twelve (12) months of clinical experience and have six (6) months experience in hemodialysis subsequent to completion of the facility’s training program. The hemodialysis experience shall be within the last twenty-four (24) months. Possessing a current certification from a nationally recognized board in nephrology nursing or hemodialysis may be substituted for the six (6) months experience in dialysis obtained within the last twenty-four (24) months.
WSP specializes in filling your company's contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over 20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the right candidates for their career openings.
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Charge Nurse - Dialysis Experience
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.