Hometown Hospice & Homecare Inc is looking for an experienced and hard-working Physical Therapist / PT to join our growing team.
The Physical Therapist / PT is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation as it relates to home care.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Benefits and Incentives:
Health, Dental & Vision - Eligible for after completion of 30 days of employment
401K Retirement Plan - with Generous Employer Match
At Hometown Hospice & Homecare we believe that providing you and your loved ones with comfort and compassion. Quality care is our main objective. As an employee owned and operated homecare and hospice care agency, we are committed to treating you and your family with dignity and respect, as well as providing quality customer service.
Our name “Hometown” says it all...Your hometown is our hometown.
Employee owned and operated by caring and dedicated staff; we exist to assist people to remain in their home. The comfort of our patients is our major focus and first priority. We strive to be the provider of choice by following CARES: a Collaborative, Accountable, Respectful, Ethical, Service driven model. We will care for every patient and family as we would our own.
Great care starts with Hometown!
Role: Physical Therapist - Full-Time - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Location: Milwaukee County,
Apply for this job now.