We are seeking a Maintenance Manager to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment both electrical and mechanical problems
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment including electrical components, motor starters, switches, sensors by using basic and advanced equipment such as multi-meters, amp probes, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical drive systems at the component level for all assigned equipment.
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
Express is part of a 3.4 Billion Dollar Company with 800 offices internationally. Join the fastest growing employment agency! Started in 1983 by Bob Funk and William Stoller, Express Employment Professionals offers its associates: Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Short Term and Long Term disability insurance, 401K, and, referral bonuses.
Role: Maintenance Manager
Apply for this job now.