Night support worker Needed
Safehands Hereford are recruiting for Support worker to work in the local healthcare sector we provide care assistants for services from learning disabilities, supported living, dementia care, elderly care.
What we expect for the role
- Full driving licence preferred
- Experience not necessary as full training will be given
- Passionate about the care industry
- Local to the area preferred
Job role responsibilities
- Caring for all clients with person centred approach
- Assisting clients with daily living tasks.
- Being able to follow instructions & good communication skills.
What we can offer you
- Local consultant on call 24/7
- Flexible hours -hours to suit
- Free training
- Free uniform & ID badge
- Payrate up to £10.25
- Mileage allowance
- Holiday pay
- Free Dbs Check
if you are interested in this position please call the recruitment team on #removed#