Job Title: Assembly Technician
Location: St. Cloud, MN
Type of Job: Full-time, trial to hire
- 1st Shift 6:30am to 3pm, Monday – Friday
- 2nd Shift 4pm to 12:30am, Monday – Friday
- 3rd Shift 9:30pm to 6am.
- Mandatory and voluntary overtime opportunities available.
- Must be able to work 1st shift for training.
- 1st Shift $16.34 an hour
- 2nd Shift $17.09 an hour
- 3rd Shift $17.34 an hour
Transportation: This position is not located on the bus line. Applicants must have their own personal, reliable transportation.
Job Description: Working at any stage of assembly. This can include anything from installing the floors, seats, wiring, tires/axles, etc. Applicants must be familiar with blueprints/schematics, power tools, and measurements. Must be able to work 1st & 2nd shift.
- Must have knowledge of line installations, bench components, and assemblies within specific area.
- Must be able to perform all installations and/or assemblies within a specified work area.
- Must be able to work from blueprints, process sheets, and/or written instructions.
- Must have working knowledge of hand and air tools.
- Must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Must bend, stoop, and reach. Must be willing to climb up and down as well as work using a ladder.
- Employee is regularly exposed to vibration and occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
- Must be present on the job to perform the assigned duties and be able to work overtime which is often required to meet production schedules.
- Must perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to use small hand and power tools repetitively as well as measuring tools.
- Ability to read and follow intermediate measurements and instructions.
- Good communication skills, ability to work with little supervision, and ability work in a team environment.
When applying for this position the following will be required:
- Updated Resume
- Ability to pass a pre-employment National background check
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug testing
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical
Atlas Staffing is one of the largest locally owned staffing providers and employers in the Twin Cities. In 2012 we employed over 12,500 people in the metro area. Atlas Staffing was founded in 1985 and has grown to 14 locations covering the entire Twin Cities metro area and surrounding cities. We take pride in servicing our clients with the most qualified talent and strive for excellent customer service. Atlas Staffing partners with our clients to staff in a variety of fields including manufacturing, office, and management. We can provide employees with a seasonal, trial to hire, or direct placement basis. With our knowledge of each field and their specific challenges, our local recruiters ensure that our clients receive the finest professionals and our associates find work in line with their training experience and expectations.
Whether you need employees or employment, call the Atlas Staffing office nearest you today.
The Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal 2012 Book of Lists ranked Atlas Staffing second in the top twenty-five largest temporary employment firms
We are proud members of the Anoka, Elk River, Princeton, Shakopee, Minneapolis Regional and North Metro Chamber of Commerce
We are proud members of the Lake Street Council in Minneapolis
We are proud members of the Biz-2-Biz local chapters
We are proud members of the Minnesota Staffing and Recruiting Association
Role: Assembly Technician
Location: Saint Cloud,
Apply for this job now.