Company: MOSS & ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Moss is a national privately held construction firm providing innovative solutions resulting in award-winning projects. With regional offices across the United States, Moss focuses on construction management at-risk, design-build and public-private partnerships. The company's diverse portfolio encompasses a wide range of sectors, including luxury high-rise residential, landmark mixed-use developments, hospitality, primary and higher education, justice, and solar energy. Moss prides itself on a strong entrepreneurial culture that honors safety, quality, client engagement and employee development. Its employees consistently rank Moss as one of the best places to work.
POSITION SCOPE AND ORGANIZATIONAL IMPACT
The RFP Coordinator will source procurement opportunities and lead the preparation and submission of winning proposals. In this role, the RFP Coordinator will act as a facilitator for Moss's Preconstruction team for our Utility Scale Solar projects. They will work with cross-functional proposal team members to help respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and manage the proposal development process to ensure on-time delivery of compelling, compliant, and well-written proposals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The position involves researching, writing, and producing a high volume of client-facing documentation on behalf of our company.
- This role will successfully communicate and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders including, Director of Preconstruction, Sales, Procurement & Engineering leads and other subject matter experts, as needed - and thus, is a highly visible role.
- The RFP Coordinator should exhibit strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to generate creative ideas while working both independently and collaboratively.
- The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter, multitasker who works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks.
- We are looking for a strong team member who leads by example and keeps the team informed of changes.
- Act as the central point of contact on assigned proposals, and lead and guide the work of the Bids and Proposals team
- Analyze RFQs, RFPs and RFIs to create proposal outlines and development plans
- This position will also have the responsibility to assist with Cost Controls and reaching out to subcontractors.
- Work closely with engineering, procurement & program management to complete the formulation of “win strategies and themes” (taking into account strategic relationships, competitor intelligence, etc.) and ensure the message is articulated throughout the proposal
- Monitor for relevant competitive procurement opportunities, managing the bid opportunities pipeline and circulating opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain, augment and improve library of reusable components, templates, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future bids
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent in relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience in Solar Utility Scale Projects
- Proven ability to work across organizations with effective communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammar, and spelling ability
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-conscious, results-driven environment
Job Title: SolarRFP Coordinator
Job location: Fort Lauderdale HQ- Solar Division
Classification: Full-time - Exempt
Reports to: VP ofPreconstruction & Preconstruction Manager
Powered by JazzHR