Now Hiring Industrial Sewers!
- As a global provider of body armor and personal protective equipment, we design, develop, test, manufacture, and distribute more than two dozen National Institute of Justice (NIJ) compliant hard and soft armor products.
- Industrial sewing experience
- Available for 1st shift
- Reliable transportation
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous track record of reliability
- Sewing heavy fabric to make body armor vests
- Working on large industrial sewing machines
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Overtime opportunities
- Schedule is Monday- Friday
Benefits and Compensation:
- Weekly pay
- Overtime and pay increases
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401 (k)
- Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the opportunity to succeed.
Role: Seamstress- Manufacturing- Industrial Sewing
Apply for this job now.