Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices in multiple states nationwide. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade, with 2000+ employees and counting. Our main goals are to consistently have satisfied customers and successful employees. We pride ourselves in managing the entire solar process for customers, from sale to completed install, to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have been featured in the Inc. Magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work,” and we continue to strive for excellence.
- Installs and monitors performance of installed electrical equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement.
- Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
- Repairs and maintains motor control centers and programmable logic controls.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Electrical Journeyman License or Completion of 60 Credit Hours Electrical.
- Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, replace, and test 1000 volt and below electrical circuits, equipment and appliances.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical controls, industrial motor control centers, and programmable logic controllers for secondary systems 1000 volt and below.
- Ability to read commercial electrical blueprints and apply NEC through the full range of commercial and industrial maintenance and construction work.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to install and maintain motors, welding equipment, lighting fixtures, generators, circuit breakers, and transformers as appropriate to the position.
- Ability to isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment.
- Training will be required.
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Powered by JazzHR