Midday Supervisor - Ilkeston
TeacherActive are looking for a midday supervisor for a long term assignment, starting January in Ilkeston.
The position is in a very busy Primary school and the role for the right candidate will include break time cover, teaching assistant work and midday supervision. First aid training is a must.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- Experience with Key Stage 2 / KS2 children
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
- A strong, confident individual
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff
TeacherActive can offer the successful midday supervisor:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long term work
- The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact James on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#