About the Company:
CBA Automation Inc. is a diverse company who primarily deals with large companies specializing in oilfield and food & beverage. Our office is based in Krum, TX but our operations expand to multiple states depending on our customers needs. Currently we are working in Midland/Odessa, Carlsbad, NM and Fort Worth, TX.
We are currently seeking a couple hard working, self motivated and experienced Journeyman Electricians to join our company. We are looking for long term employees who would like the opportunity to grow with CBA Automation Inc. You must meet the following qualifications to apply:
Journey Electrician Qualifications
- Journeyman License
- Proficient in bending & installing rigid conduit
- familiarity with electrical schematics, prints and manuals
- ability to troubleshoot motor and control system
- lead small crews (2 to 3 men)
- ability to complete assigned task with minimal supervision
- Provide your own tools
- able to pass a background check
- able to pass a drug test
- Willing to travel (CBA Automation Inc. is based out of Krum, TX but our operations expand to multiple states.)
- Reliable transportation
If you feel that you meet the following qualifications, we would love to meet with you. Please submit your resume and we will give you a call.
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation (after one year)
- Health Insurance (after 90 days)
- Journeymen Salary - $20-$28 an hour depending on experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Role: Journeyman Electrician
Apply for this job now.