Wahii is a startup company, we have developed the Uber of fuel delivery services. Our app allows distributors of fuel to connect with people in need of their services. We launched our app a few weeks ago and we are focusing our target in the marine industry (boaters and yacht owners)
Currently, we are looking for a full-time graphic designer to help manage Wahii's accounts. The position will play an active role developing online communities, including creating and publishing organic content, analyzing and reporting on paid campaigns, and engaging the community across multiple platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He/She will be fully immersed in Wahii's marketing strategies, learn to reach customers via organic and paid marketing channels, and gain experience using a variety of platforms and analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Adwords, MailChimp, Facebook, Teamwork, and Adobe Creative Cloud. This person, if interested, will have many opportunities to grow and learn as we expand.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Creating content for blogs and social media (including photography, videography, research, and writing when necessary)
- Increasing followers, comments, likes, etc. across multiple social media platforms via active engagement
- Monitoring and replying to comments and reviews across multiple social media platforms
- Writing content for, designing, and developing email templates using MailChimp, and Sendgrid
- Communicating effectively with team members and clients using the Teamwork suite of tools for task management
- Performing research to find articles, content, and other resources that are relevant to Wahii
- Creating blog posts for Wahii using keyword research and SEO best practices
- Other projects as assigned
- Available to work full-time 5 days a week, 9AM-6PM at our office in Mimo, Miami.
- Familiar with platforms including but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MailChimp, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications and Teamwork management software
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH:
- Resources and training regarding Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Instagram Best Practices, and much more
- Opportunities to practice photography, videography, research, and writing.
- Opportunity to be the leader of one of our departments as we expand the company, in Florida, USA, and other countries.
TO APPLY send your resume and portfolio to #removed# .
We are a startup looking for an energetic person to help us promote our new app release.
Role: Graphic designer / Marketing
Apply for this job now.