Company: OFFICE ANGELS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Manchester City Centre
£23,500 - £25,000 depending on experience
Office Angels are recruiting for a Receptionist for a legal firm in Manchester city centre.
The hours will be either 8.30 - 5 or 9 - 5.30.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Answering phone calls and directing to the relevant person
- Using the PC based VoIP switchboard system
- Setting up conference calls, video conferencing, MS Teams and Zoom meetings
- Liaising with maintenance and cleaning companies
- Taking details of new clients and enquiries
- Assisting with any facilities issues
- Ensuring reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Managing meeting rooms
- Organising any catering/refreshments
- Managing the post and deliveries
- Assisting other members of the team if required
We are looking for candidates with:
- Extensive receptionist experience, ideally gained within professional services
- Fantastic communication skills - this role will involve speaking to a wide range of people and any applicants must have an excellent telephone manner as well as face to face communication skills
- A flexible attitude
- Good IT skills including all MS Office programs
- Presentable manner
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.