Primary Responsibilities of Maintenance Worker include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance worker will assist in the repair and maintaining of the pools, pool equipment
- Maintenance worker will assist complete grounds work such as; picking up trash, sweeping, pressure washing, clearing and cleaning dumpster area and maintaining landscape.
- Watering grounds and landscaping as necessary.
- Maintenance worker will be working with Rental office in the scheduling of units.
- Maintenance worker ability to work smart and effectively in a very fast-paced environment.
- Maintenance worker alerts Service Manager and Property Manager of any potential liabilities or repairs.
- Maintenance worker prepares and performs all necessary repairs to vacant apartments for new residents.
- Maintenance worker must have the ability to perform quality turnovers.
- Must be able to perform job duties while, bending, walking, pushing and lifting all day while performing heavy cleaning duties
- Maintenance worker assists in maintaining the exterior of the property daily to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Maintenance worker must have light plumbing experience; such as installing bathroom sink, toilet, shower heads, etc.
- Assistance with transferring appliances when necessary.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem solving skills.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Maintenance worker must have a minimum of 2 years in Maintenance.
- Maintenance worker must have professional verbal and written communications.
Additional Skills: Plumbing, Minor Electrical, Appliance Knowledge, Lift/Handle Heavy EquipmentJob Posted by ApplicantPro