We are seeking qualified experienced Design Professionals to become a part of a detail oriented team! You will plan, design and document the interiors for Health Care focused projects.
- Responsible for all stages of projects from Programming through Construction Management
- Develop designs that are aesthetic and conducive to the client
- Select design components to create a unique and purposeful space
- Maintain client, vendor, and consultant relationships
- Prepare renderings and documentation for client presentation
- Specify and Document Architecture, Finish Materials, and Furniture
- Degreed Design Professional
- Previous experience in interior design and architecture / planning related fields
- Drafting capabilities in AutoCAD / Revit
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest / experience in Health Care projects
We are located just one block from the Woodcrest PACTO Line in NJ.
Role: Architect / Planner
Location: Cherry Hill,
Apply for this job now.