WEBMyers Construction is an Atlanta-based Commercial General Contractor focused on renovations and building better spaces using a holistic approach, while remaining environmentally responsible. We are actively looking for a full time Construction Superintendent.
WEBMyers is a committed to building a culturally diverse company. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Projects include tenant build outs and remodels for commercial office, restaurant, and healthcare clients. Commercial experience is required. Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the work on the jobsite to meet project expectations.
- Oversee subcontractors to successfully complete projects according to contract requirements.
- Schedule, confer, work with and direct project personnel.
- Read and interpret construction documents, drawings and specifications.
- Plan, assign and direct site activities.
- Work with and communicate effectively with architects, engineers and owners.
- Interpret a variety of instructions and owner concepts furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment.
- Self-motivated, punctual, accountable, and able to set reasonable goals for self and others.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred.
- Minimum three years related Commercial Interior Superintendent experience required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must have experience with Commercial and Healthcare projects including hospitals and laboratories.
- Required to be a skilled tradesmen (drywall, millwork, plumbing and flooring) preferred.
WEBMyers Construction participates in the federal E-Verify program.
Role: Construction Superintendent
Apply for this job now.