Position: Steam Cleaner
Pentalver is an award winning container logistics company with over 30 years’ experience. We are currently recruiting for a Steam Cleaner to join our team in the Felixstowe Depot. As a Steam cleaner you will be responsible for steam cleaning containers to Customers specification and keep wash bay tidy. This is a full-time, permanent contract working 40 hours per week
Key responsibilities of the Steam Cleaner are:
- Steam cleaning containers to customers specification and to schedule
- Maintain accurate log of those containers cleaned and update office staff accordingly
- Ensure the M&R yard is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure all paperwork is correct and job sheets are completed
- Ability to communicate effectively with M&R staff, yard staff and container repairers.
- Understand requirements and communicate accurate information on time as required.
- Maintain high standards of good housekeeping
- Maintain health and safety standards
- Actively encourage and seek to implement continuous improvements within processes and procedures, engaging employees at all levels
Requirements for the Steam Cleaner are:
- Previous experience of working with containers
- Steam cleaning experience desirable
- An excellent learning aptitude
- The ability to accurately record information
- Numerical and analytical skills
- A proactive and innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Team player
- Mature approach to Health and Safety requirements
In return, the benefits of becoming the Steam Cleaner include:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- You will be eligible to join our Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
You will work for a company that is leading the container industry with confidence, providing first class service and a great employee experience.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for this Steam Cleaner role then please apply now!
Role: Steam Cleaner
Job Type: Contract
Location: Felixstowe, East Anglia
Apply for this job now.