The sourcing specialist is responsible to execute responses and acknowledgements to any correspondence, answering any inquiries from customers in a timely manner.
Along with that, they will attend to requests for quotation for potential business and being cross trained to do basic accounting.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Details provided during interview.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of at least 1 year in customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Adaptable and works well with others.
- Extended periods of time sitting.
- Lifting 25 pounds or more.
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Power Point
This franchise is independently minority owned and operated by TKC Enterprises Inc.
Role: Retail Sourcing Specialist
Apply for this job now.