Caldera means REBIRTH--are you ready to become reborn from just an employee to a proud member of our Workplace Family? At Caldera Care, we are known for our commitment to our staff and the local communities in which we serve. Our goal it to provide the best possible care to our residents and instill a sense of confidence within the community that when a loved one comes to one of our skilled nursing facilities, that they will be well cared for, will feel heard and will know that THEY MATTER. We believe firmly that the key to achieving this is through our incredible staff. Therefore, we will work tirelessly to ensure you have the supplies, the support and the education/skills necessary in order to ensure you are successful and able to put the focus where it needs to be; on our wonderful residents
Here at Puget Sound HeAalthcare, we are currently seeking an EXPERIENCED FT Speech Therapist/SLP or CFY to work alongside our FEARLESS Director of Rehab in order to help make our skilled nursing centers in our Olympia region a pillar of quality care for our community, residents and staff. This position is open to Speech Therapist CFY candidates as well. We offer a COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS package DOE. Additionally, we are offering $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background check.
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders.
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with.
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs.
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient.
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly.
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication.
- Must have valid WA SLP or CFY license in good standing
- Previous experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility PREFERRED
- Willingness and ability to travel amongst our three skilled nursing facilities in Olympia, Shelton and Centralia
Don't wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing fro you!Job Posted by ApplicantPro