Do you want to train as a teacher?
Don't know where to begin? Please read on...
Utilise your passion to help motivate inspire and develop a rewarding career.
No matter what your specialist subject, if you are a recent graduate looking to pursue a career in teaching, we want to hear from you. Future Teachers is a programme run in collaboration with recruitment partners, Teaching Personnel, to provide graduates aspiring to undertake their Initial Teacher Training (ITT) with the experience required to excel.
What is Future Teachers?
As a graduate aspiring to undertake ITT, you will complete a 12 month programme based at our partner school in Lincolnshire. The course is designed to introduce you to all of the main aspects of being a successful classroom practitioner. You will complete roles such as classroom support, SEN support, subject intervention and cover supervision. All of this is completed with the guidance of our highly experienced team and Teaching School partners. At the end of the programme, you will have the opportunity to progress onto a highly successful ITT route.
Why choose Future Teachers?
Our graduate training programme is designed to ensure that you are fully equipped to undertake ITT. Whether you are new to the classroom or an experienced practitioner, making the jump to ITT can be a daunting leap. This programme aims to bridge the gap, providing you with a well designed and supportive environment to develop your skills. All placements are organised with a Teacher Training route in mind and full support for your application both from OLSJ and Teaching Personnel's CPD provider, Best Practice Network. Not to mention, while you are completing this course you will receive a competitive starting salary between GBP1200 - GBP1600 per month.
What do you need?
- A Bachelors Degree related to s secondary school specialist subject
- A desire to work with children aged 11-16
- Aspirations to complete Initial Teacher Training
- Availability to work school hours (between 8am - 4pm)
- Preferable, not essential - Some relevant experience working with young people
Snapshot of the benefits to YOU!
- Paid experience
- Direct progression onto ITT
- Realistic view of life working in the education sector
- Excellent support through partnered teaching schools and online CPD portals
- Establish whether teaching is a suitable profession for you BEFORE committing to ITT
Where can I find out more?
Or, if you would like