Currently seeking a professional Payroll Administrator to join our Richmond, Virginia office location. The Accounting Coordinator will be responsible for executing the following responsibilities and working collaboratively in a team environment. Bilingual not required but a plus.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Weekly payroll run
· Set up all new hires in Navision - rate of pay, insurance deductions, taxes etc.
· Enter weekly cash tickets (25-50 week)
· Process check allowances weekly
· Mileage reimbursements
· Collect all timesheets from superintendents
· Process child support payments
· Assist with payables
· Process Certified payroll -Weekly
· Assist employees with information needed such as: check stubs, W-2 forms, provide check status and others
· Employment verification
· Process payroll for temps
ODI has become one of the most respected and called upon mechanical insulation contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region. We have offices in Virginia Beach and Greensboro and provide quality insulation services to contractors and business owners throughout the East Coast. We consider customer service to be one of our most important assets. Our most important asset, however, is our employees.
We could not have achieved these goals without our many faithful employees. During our thirty-five years, it has been critical to our growth that we have hired and maintained countless first class insulation mechanics, estimators, superintendents and office staff. We currently have the best-trained, hardest working, safest crew of insulators ever assembled in this region. No matter what any of us in management believe, our field employees are the heart and soul of ODI.
Role: Bilingual Payroll Administrator
Apply for this job now.