We are seeking an HR Consultant for our Sandy, UT office. HRC’s role provides guidance and support to our business-owner clients, staffing clients and our internal team of experts. The perfect candidate is expected to demonstrate strong business acumen, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a genuine desire to proactively and consistently deliver results for our clients and internal team members.
The BBSI HR Consultant supports a multi-million dollar business unit that consults on a broad range of organizational issues. The primary objective of the HR Consultant is to provide guidance, training, and support to clients in the areas of strategic human capital management, employment law compliance, benefits administration, employee relations, organization development, workers’ compensation administration and the overall development of best practices in human capital management.
This position reports to the Area Manager and works in partnership with other positions within the business unit, branch, and corporate office.
Requirements and Description
- Results-focused, accountable, motivated and highly organized.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of human resources principles and practices, including employment laws and regulations including self-directed maintenance on knowledge of current laws, events, industry trends and economic factors that may affect BBSI and its clients.
- Knowledge of HR metrics and the ability to benchmark, measure, analyze and articulate the value and ROI of HR initiatives, practices, and policies
- Demonstrated ability to write, develop and deliver successful presentations and facilitate training to individuals and groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability and willingness to enthusiastically “roll up sleeves” and perform administrative work when needed
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to business owners and perform additional duties in order for timely completion of business outside of HR responsibilities
- Prior exposure to payroll processing, strong knowledge of wage and hour laws preferred
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- SPHR or PHR certificate strongly preferred
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and ability to use your own vehicle, proof of automobile insurance meeting BBSI coverage criteria
- HRC will be spending roughly 50% of time traveling primarily local – working with clients at their location, the other 50% of time spent on site in Sandy office
- Bachelor’s degree required, an advanced degree is a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in hands-on and strategic HR management a must
- Pay: $55,000-$60,000/year DOE
- Benefits: profit sharing and eligibility for 401k with employer match after the first anniversary, health, dental and vision benefits on the first of the month following the 90-day period
- Schedule: 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
BBSI (NASDAQ: BBSI) is a leading provider of business management solutions, combining traits from the human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting industries to create an operational platform that differentiates it from competitors. Integrating these services on a single platform helps BBSI's small and medium-sized client companies leverage their investment in human capital by improving the efficiency of their operations. BBSI works with more than 3,000 clients across all industries in 23 states. For more information, please visit #removed#
Role: $55-$60,000/yr HR Consultant
Apply for this job now.