Perform visual and dimensional inspection and check of product to determine conformance to quality requirements and standards relative to dimensions, contour, fill, finish, inspect position and other specifications.
- Works from drawings, specifications, and inspection quality control instructions using an assortment of hand, floor, or bench mounted measuring tools, fixtures and equipment such as micrometers, verniers, gauge pins, height gauges, comparators, gear checkers, etc.
- Performs visual and dimensional checks of in-process or finished products.
- Performs first piece inspection as assigned.
- Notifies Lead Operator and Production Supervisor of deviations and follows special departmental procedures towards rectification, identification and control of sub-standard products
- Prepares requisite reports, completes assorted departmental forms and maintains records.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 2 years on the job inspection experience to acquire familiarity with methods, procedures, tools and equipment and to perform the work proficiently preferred
- Must have good decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to positively motivate others
- Must be self-motivated
Role: Quality Control Inspector- Direct Hire
Apply for this job now.