We are recruiting Teaching Assistants in the South Liverpool area.
Whether you are seeking a new full-time role in a school or seeking a more flexible position, we can help!
We are the UKs leading education recruitment agency, and we've worked for many years with primary schools across Merseyside including within the Wirral area. We can help both experienced and new teaching assistants to secure work, whether that is on a permanent basis or on a day-to-day bank basis.
Here are some of the benefits to registering with Teaching Personnel ahead of September 2020:
- We can support you in your search to find a long-term/permanent role. We sometimes have access to positions that are not advertised online and we will work on your behalf to market your skills to your most local schools
- If you are not seeking something permanent and would prefer to work on a more flexible basis, we can provide you with an online diary, allowing you to pick and choose which days each week you'd like to work
- We can find you work in any year groups you're interested in supporting and can help you to refine your skills in supporting special educational needs
- If you are a candidate with experience supporting children but not in a school setting, we can help you to transfer your skills and become an excellent teaching assistant
- If you've recently completed a relevant course of gained a childcare based qualification, we can again help you to take the next steps and begin your classroom based career
- You can work with us on a part-time basis while you work elsewhere, or we can solely focus on finding you your ideal permanent position
- We can facilitate any working requirements and are here to help YOU!
If you live in South Liverpool or within the surrounding area and are seeking work for immediate or January starts, please contact Mica by emailing #removed# or call 0151 271 0225.