ABC Teachers are seeking experienced SEN Support Workers to work in SEN Schools on a flexible supply basis. The schools are based in Dudley, Stourbridge and surrounding areas and require experienced staff to start from ASAP.
You will work on a 1:1 or small group basis with students with a range of special educational needs including ASC, MLD, SLD and complex needs. You will work students of a variety of ages and will support their development and learning. This role is flexible to suit your lifestyle and you can choose your working days on a weekly basis.
The schools cater for primary and secondary aged students with a wide range of special educational needs and disabilities. You will experience different SEN schools within the West Midlands, which are easily accessible from Dudley and Stourbridge.
To be considered for the SEN Support Worker position, you will:
- Have previous experience working with children with a range of special educational needs.
- Have suitable qualifications to work with young people and support students with SEND, this is highly desirable.
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students.
- Able to obtain suitable references and DBS check.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our SEND team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.