I'm looking to recruit for my Client based in Leeds experienced Dispatch Operatives ideally who have experience within the food industry.
This position requires Candidates who have their own transport due to the location/shift times.
- Entering Customer Orders onto their computer system
- Using a hand scanner to pick and book out products
- Select the correct products against the Customers specifications
- The products will be shrink wrapped ready for dispatch
- Some items will be physically demanding moving wise therefore candidates must be physically fit
- Methodical loading of products into vehicles for scheduled deliveries
Please be aware that;
You will be working in a cold environment (Thermal suits will be provided)
Physically demanding (heavy lifting involved)
You will be handling meat products (Port, Beef and Lamb)
The hours of work for this position are Monday to Friday 0300 - 1400 (approximately)
An hourly rate of between £9.00 - £10.00 per hour will be offered, plus;
A daily shift attendance bonus of £10.00 will be paid for each shift attended at 0300 - if you start at 0200 a £20.00 shift attendance bonus will be paid.
The Client will provide all Personal Protective Equipment required
Please do not apply if you do not have your own method of transport