Company: GENERAL HEALTHCARE RESOURCES
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Join the GHR team with this great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity in Columbus, GA
- $24 to $28 per hour
- Part time hours - 5:00am to 1:00pm 20 hours per week
- Methadone clinic - dispensing medication, inventory control, cash handling
- GA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- At least one year of recent patient contact as an LPN
- 2 professional supervisory references
- BLS card
- Recent physical and TB screening from within the last year
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please contact Mitzi Creed #removed# or #removed#
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.