Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
- Working within the Year 5 class
- Full-time role (9.00am-3.15pm)
- Primary School in South Liverpool, L25
A primary school in South Liverpool have approached Teaching Personnel as they need a KS2 (Year 5) teaching assistant to provide additional support in the Year 6 class. The role is full-time (9.00am-3.15pm) and to start in Sept 2021.
The majority of the week you would be working as a general teaching assistant within Year 5. The Year 5 class teacher would plan the majority of the intervention sessions and you would regularly meet with the class teacher to discuss curriculum coverage/ objectives and next steps. The successful applicant will be working with 3-5 pupils at a time, providing interventions sessions focusing on Maths and English.
The Head Teacher is looking for the following:
- Level 2 or above qualification
- A confident and experienced Primary Practitioner
- Keen to commit to a long-term role
- Confident to deliver intervention sessions
So what are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Own Personal Consultant, continuously working on your behalf
- Uncapped 'Refer-a-friend' Scheme
- Continuous support from your Personal Consultant
You must be available to take up a full-time teaching assistant role to start on Monday 26th April 2021 until the end of the academic year with a view of a permanent contract for the next academic year.