We are seeking an National Acme Automatic Screw Machine Setup/Operator to join our team!
Kerr Lakeside Inc., a manufacturer of specialty screw machine products has an open position available for a Setup/Operator with a minimum of 3 years setup experience in a job shop environment.
** Willing to train the right person if you have general machining experience **
- Set up, adjust and operate National Acme screw machines to machine a variety of standard parts and details to close tolerances and finish requirements
- Install and Set all required tooling
- Perform and record quality checks to ensure part conformance
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Run Quality Product within required efficiency requirements.
- Keep work are clean and orderly
- Minimum three years setup experience on National Acme Screw Machines
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Team Player
- Must be able to read/understand Manufacturing Drawings and Layouts
- Assist with machine maintenance
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you are the best at what you do, we are interested in you
Kerr Lakeside is a leading manufacturer of Cold Formed and Precision Turned Products.
We offer competitive wages, health/dental benefits, and a pension
Role: National Acme Automatic Screw Machine Setup/Operator
Apply for this job now.