Opening for a Machinist in the Waterloo, Iowa area. Multiple openings including 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Willing to work weekend shift.
- The Machinist is responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts.
- Determines dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, the sequence of operations and the setup requirements by studying blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts.
- Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines such as mills and lathes.
- Regulates machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut or enters commands to retrieve input or edit computerized machine control media by calculating and setting controls.
- Uses air tools, electric tools, hand tools, or other mechanical tools to fit and assemble parts into complete assembly.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Location: Cedar Falls,
Apply for this job now.