- Assist Customers with general questions on products, warranties, and offer solutions.
- Answer in-coming calls regarding billing, product problems, service questions and warranties, and general client questions.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and clients.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and have moderate experience with Microsoft office
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have appropriate phone etiquette skills.
- Previous Customer Service or reception experience, preferably by phone, is desired.
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must provide a copy of diploma or GED certification.-Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screening.
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
This job site is bus accessible.
1st Shift, 8:15am-4:30pm
2nd Shift, 4:00pm-12:00am
1650 East Madison,
Des Moines, IA 50313
If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Role: Shipping - Receiving
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.