Due to new business Pertemps are looking for a permanent, full time Payroll Administrator to join their team based in Cirencester. Full training will be provided.
Permanent, Full Time (Monday-Friday)
As an Administrator your duties will include:
- Process high volume/multiple payrolls into our in house system in line with the deadlines.
- Investigate and resolve pay queries.
- Maintain payroll records.
- Ensure processes and procedures follow current regulations.
- Undertake compliance checks and audits.
- Produce MI for the Management Team.
- Assist the Management Team with Projects as required.
- Provide general office support for the Management Team and the On Site Teams.
The ideal Administrator will have the following skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated with a great deal of attention to detail.
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team
Benefits include full training, a competitive salary, holiday entitlement increasing with service, Perk Box membership, free parking and the opportunity to join the company share scheme (conditions apply).