Weil Foot & Ankle Institute is one of the nation’s leading Podiatry Practices with over 20 clinics nationwide. At Weil, we are committed to using the most advanced technology and resources possible for podiatry care and services. We are currently seeking a full time Front Desk Associate
- Minimum of 2 years in a healthcare position
- Basic knowledge of computers and office equipment
- Possess good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be willing to travel to different offices
- Some Saturday hours will be required
Support physicians by:
- answering phones
- route and screen calls
- greet/check inpatients and visitors
- schedule appointments
- collect appropriate information, co-pays, deductibles and balances dues.
- Some traveling may be required between office locations.
Role: Patient Services Representative
Location: Des Plaines,
Apply for this job now.