The Regional Sales position is responsible for developing, managing and executing the day to day sales strategy and activities on a regional scope under the supervision of Sales Management in region, to ensure profitability and volume growth goals under ONE’s marketing and commercial policy/strategy are achieved. This includes regional commercial performance and accountability for customers as well as staff assigned to this position on a regional scope.
This regional sales position is responsible for meeting key strategic objectives under the supervision of Regional Sales Management, communication and coordinating with other regional field sales staff and is responsible for identifying and contributing to competitiveness and profitability.
Regional Sales Performance and Execution
· Act to achieve the specific corporate business/marketing plans and regional business objectives under the guidance of Sales Management in region.
· Implement and manage business development activities in line with a target account pipeline and achieve regional account portfolio expansion goals outlined by Sales Management in region.
· Meet and exceed business plan goals, set by Sales Management in region, relative to the regional specific objectives.
· Identify and act to exceed individual expected account performance, measure, monitor and be accountable to meeting plan.
· Manage, monitor, and take corrective action to meet sales metric goals with specific territory action plans under the guidance and supervision of Sales Management in region.
· Perform and report specific regional budgets, sales plans, and KPI’s under the guidance and supervision of Sales Management in region.
Direct and Manage Horizontally
· Demonstrate effective relationships with other internal stakeholders to ensure a collaborative team, cross-functional level, performs to attain regional sales plan (i.e.--Operations, Pricing, Customer Service, other Sales Regions, Accounting)
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to communicate necessary information with customers and stakeholders as appropriate
· Successful persuasion, negotiation, and problem-solving skills with customers and stakeholders both inside and outside
· Accountability for profitable business development and regional sales to on-board new business.
· Ability to develop and implement tactical sales plan consistent with regional sales goals.
· Ability to work in a collaborative, consensual environment with cross-functional department managers for purpose of improving profitability and service levels, driving efficiency
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
· Proven ability to successfully strategize, implement, execute and achieve day to day commercial plans to support and meet departmental goals.
· Skilled in all facets of the sales process: lead generation, opportunity qualifications, sales execution solution and business case development, negotiating and closing
· Track record of establishing goals and metrics for meeting/exceeding goals/ targets
· Proven ability to lead and drive his or her performance from plan to close
· Ability to communicate, present and influence counterpart levels of the client organization
· Professional and personable demeanor
· Able to build rapport across varying personality types
· Ambitious and self-motivated
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Required Minimum Years Experience:
2+ years of outside sales experience in container shipping or logistics sectors preferred
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Role: Outsides Sales
Apply for this job now.