Package/Receiving Room Clerk
The Receiving Room Clerk reports directly to the Account Manager. Although specific duties will vary based on demands of the Building, the Receiving Room Clerk will be largely responsible for the property's package receiving, distributing, and delivering to its residents. The Receiving Room Clerk will also be responsible for greeting residents, owners, vendors and guests - ensuring the highest level of customer service is displayed at all times. The ability to multi-task and be adaptive to changing responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude are crucial. Impeccable attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills are also key. This role is Full-Time, Sunday thru Thursday.
· Exemplify integrity, responsibility, excellence and adherence to all policies and procedures
· Accurately receive and label all incoming and outgoing packages and products including date, accuracy, and damage checking
· Schedule deliveries of packages to units
· Research and rectify any delivery discrepancies.
· Communicate with supervisor or management regarding delivery issues
· Operate a bellman’s cart to deliver packages to units.
· Maintain a clean and thoroughly organized receiving room.
· Ensure all interactions with Owners, Residents, Guests, and Vendors meet company standards.
· Work with management to cross-train staff to accomplish all needed tasks
· Greet Owners, Residents, Guests and Vendors
· Keep detailed logs of activity during a work shift
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Proficiency in basic computer operation
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment which may require working holidays, weekends and nights (based on needs at site location)
· Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge in Yardi System a plus.
Role: Package Room Clerk
Apply for this job now.