SEO Manager - Competitive - Braintree, Essex
Do you have a passion and drive for all things digital marketing, with a good understanding of all social media platforms and how to capitalise on them? Are you a search engine optimisation (SEO) specialist?
If so, Sure Green, a high-quality supplier of landscaping and gardening products, are looking for a SEO Manager to take a lead with the company's e-commerce and website content management.
The key responsibilities of a SEO Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Produce reports to clearly monitor and illustrate trends emerging across campaigns.
- Work with product managers to ensure category growth through informed-decisions.
- Management of SEO strategies to ensure the company ranks highly for key word searches, e.g. video content.
Sure Green are suppliers of high-quality landscaping, gardening, horticultural and agricultural products to the professional gardener, landscaper and homeowner as well as retail, wholesale and trade.
Our company ethos is simple; to offer exceptional products for the best value. We're also committed to giving back - supporting various charities and donating over £25,000 since we began our charitable work in 2016.
The benefits of being a SEO Manager include:
- A market leading salary and benefits package.
- A growing and expanding business which will require a development team in the future.
- Further support with training and development as required.
- An inviting and open office environment.
The key skills and qualities of a SEO Manager:
- At least 3-4 years' proven experience in digital marketing, namely search engine optimisation. As well as knowledge in other areas of digital marketing such as PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media, etc.
- Experience creating and managing SEO strategies, including social media channels and Google Ads.
- Experience of using web analytics tools.
- Excellent copywriting and content writing skills.
- Digital design and web experience.
- Data-driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets.
- A can-do mentality and a proven track record of working as a member of a team and under pressure.
- Results-oriented, able to work independently and make commercial prioritisation in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.