As an Account Manager at Liberty Paper you will work within our Sales Department, focusing on contract management and outreach. Initially, you will be paired with a representative who has experience working with our clients while building our business with the public sector and academic institutions. This position requires a professional, motivated and responsible individual who will manage our current contracts and MUST be comfortable with both inside and outside sales.
- Be the lead point of contact for existing, assigned accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Present our products to existing prospects for additional opportunities.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Local in person customer visits
- Order processing and follow up
- Enter prospect and client communication into our CRM program.
- Respond to RFQ’s (Request for Quotes).
- Process monthly reporting or reconciliations as needed.
- Answer phones and communicate order details for Operations Dept.
- Assist management on various tasks as they arise
- Possible travel for customer visits and trade show attendance
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of Account Management
- Inside AND Outside Sales Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage, prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office and Saleforce Experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and goal oriented.
- Familiarity with participating in bids is a plus, but not necessary.
Established in 1986, Liberty Paper distributes office paper to the public sector, school districts and corporations nationwide. We are an industry leader in the office paper industry with consistent growth over the past 15 years. The administrative assistant role provides a great opportunity for future career growth within the organization. You can be an integral part of our vision, which is to be recognized as the nation’s leader in supplying office paper to customers across the country.
Visit us at #removed# to learn more.
Liberty Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Calls from applicants and recruiters will NOT be accepted.
* Please submit your resume via this posting.
Role: Account Executive
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.