The General Manager is accountable for the management and operations of the restaurant, ensuring that team members are hospitality focused, people focused and are performing their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job description. The General Manager reports to the District Manager for the area and supervises Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and Team Members. The General Manager operates the restaurant consistent with and supportive of the business plan set forth for their restaurant, while displaying the Capstone Restaurant Group values: People, Hospitality and Integrity.
· Recruit and hire staff, as well as to maintain a bench for future growth.
· Ensure all marketing plans are executed, including proper installation of POP and menu board elements.
· Ensure restaurant is staffed properly and Team Members are properly trained to do their jobs through effective use of training programs.
· Provide leadership by creating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives.
· Insure that correct inventory levels and all equipment is maintained in excellent condition through the use of approved vendors.
· Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of restaurant operations and technology.
· Supervise in accordance with established performance and operating policies as set out in the operations standards manual.
· Work with and motivate Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and Crew Members to perform up to their highest possible level of ability.
· Review preliminary P/L's and forward all questions to your District Manager.
· Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
· Stand for long periods of time.
· Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
· Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality and speed standards.
· 3-5 years management experience in a quick service dining concept.
· Financial/Analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P&L management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
· Valid driver's license
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the restaurant.
· Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while.
· Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
· Strong conflict resolution skills.
· High sense of urgency.
· Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
· Competitive Salary and aggressive bonus plan.
· Opportunity for advancement
· Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
· Team Member discount programs, with financing options
· Team Member Meal Discounts
· Paid Vacation
· Tuition Reimbursement
· See a complete list at #removed#/careers
People are what drives the Capstone Restaurant Group. The Capstone Restaurant Group strives to reach the top of the restaurant and hospitality industry- the “Capstone”. Without good people, we will not succeed. We are always searching for talented team members that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our guests great hospitality, every visit, every experience. Notice we said, hospitality and not service. Why?? We want something higher and better for our teams and guests that visit us. Integrity, in who we are, and how we operate. We are going to be honest with our team and our guests. We will be fair and consistent with everyone. It is simple - do the right thing.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, we want to talk to you!
To learn more about Capstone Restaurants, go to #removed# To learn more about the Hardee's and Carl's Jr. Franchise, go to #removed# or #removed#
Role: General Manager
Apply for this job now.