OPPORTUNITY! Could this be yours?
Would you like the freedom to utilize your talents to the max? We are looking for one outstanding person to add to our staff of winners. We are a patient-oriented, growing general dentistry office in the North suburbs (Glenview) that focuses on total patient care. For the past 10 years, our practice has grown and thrived. We take pride in building long term relationships with our patients and providing dental services that will help our patients stay healthy for a lifetime.
We love our practice and our patients and seek a team player who desires to share this experience and contribute. We are seeking an individual
- who is well-presented and has excellent communication skills
- who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, and has lots of common sense
- who enjoys making a difference in the lives of others
- who is likeable, highly organized, and works well with all personality types
- who is able to solve problems and have a positive attitude
- who is a team player
- who is willing to learn and grow
In addition to basic hygiene services, this person must be able to administer local anesthetic and be able to educate patients both for perio and non-perio services.
This part-time position comes with a salary based on experience and expertise as well as a bonus/incentive.
Minimum two (2) years experience preferred. Will consider new graduates!
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate. Please send your resume with references.
Role: Dental Hygienist
Apply for this job now.