Architectural Signage Company Looking for Top Gun!
Building Image Group, Inc. (BIG) is expanding and seeking a professional, experienced, ambitious and results driven Operations Manager to join our professional family.We offer an excellent compensation package for the right candidate.
Building Image Group, Inc. (BIG) is best described as a "Creative General Contractor", a turnkey hybrid between an architectural graphic design firm and a commercial signage company. Our scope of services includes commercial and environmental graphic design, architectural signage, ADA signage, interior and exterior signs and graphics, custom metal and plastic fabrication, LED and neon illumination, interior large format wall graphics, corporate branding, complete sign system manufacturing, installation and project management.
About the Position:
As Operations Manager at BIG, you are responsible for the overall management of several departments, ensuring that all projects are managed well, company policies and procedures are followed and project installations are performed proficiently. This demanding position requires an individual driven by excellence and results, with an unwavering attention to detail in every aspect of this industry.
Specific Qualifications and Responsibilities include:
- Managing Project Managers, Production and Installation Tech departments and actively stays on top of all independent and related activities among the departments
• Preparing and leading daily meetings with department supervisors and staff
- Ensuring ALL projects are installed on time, correctly and they are properly closed out prior to final billing
- Serving as company liaison between Executive Management team, Project Managers, Production and Installation Tech departments, sharing information between departments that improve efficiency and, where warranted, results in policy and procedure improvements
- Possessing proficient knowledge of all materials used and fabrication methods in the architectural signage industry
About the Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have vast experience in the architectural signage industry, a successful management background, detail-oriented and above average organizational skills. They must possess an unparalleled, self-driven nature that produces results and facilitates excellence within this industry. Candidate will be ambitious, integrity-filled and people-oriented with strong communication skills (both verbal and written). They must be able to successfully multi-task and have an innate ability to lead (drive) and manage others.
Role: Operations Manager
Apply for this job now.