Title: Ecommerce Account Associate
Position Summary: Company X is a dynamic and growing home furnishings company, seeking a stellar Account Associate to join our increasingly vital Ecommerce division. In this position, the candidate’s primary responsibility is to build our relationships with major Ecommerce accounts and focus on promotional aspects of our partnerships. Company X offers competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth within the Ecommerce & Textiles industries.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Experience working with major ecommerce accounts is a plus but not required
- Superior organizational skills
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 1-3 years of retail, wholesale or ecommerce sales experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in both a team environment and individually when necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated - must be able to seek out new projects and tasks, desire to meet and exceed objectives
- Detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Retail or wholesale background in home décor or bedding product categories a plus but not required
Duties, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Suggest sku’s that fit into the customer’s digital marketing campaigns, capitalizing on customers’ unique infrastructure, vendor portal and data available.
- Monitor customer’s promotional calendars, retail pricing and discounts. Evaluate effectiveness of promotional activity and offer recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Report to and work closely with the National Account Manager, Ecommerce Division, to identify areas of opportunity within customer’s marketing, sales and production divisions.
- Partner with the internal Ecommerce Merchandising team as well as the Ecommerce Managers on products that can be offered and sold to the account.
- Build relationships and work closely with external buyers and planners to offer, set up, sell and maintain product offerings
- Run and Analyze reports to make sound assortment recommendations both internally and externally.
- Build relationships and work closely with external buyers and planners to offer, set up, sell and maintain product offerings.
- Communicate new product updates and existing product changes to the customer regularly.
- Use retailer portals to evaluate, correct and optimize content on retailer’s website.
- Partner with internal planners, product managers and the distribution team to forecast and monitor inventory flow to ensure timely delivery for the customer.
About The Rockridge Group:
TRG is a privately held Limited Liability Company committed to connecting businesses with job seekers. We deliver high quality contingent personnel to our clients using our 3-step collaborative engagement model:
Collaborate. We partner with you to understand the unique needs of your business before we propose a solution.
Strategize. Based on your goals and staffing challenges, we develop high impact solutions designed for your industry.
Engage. We work with your team before, during, and after every engagement to deliver 100% satisfaction.
With over ten (10) years experience in the resource solutions sector, principals Greg Donner [link to bio] and Ronald Lom [link to bio] leverage the power of strategic partnership to create a powerful staffing model that improves your quality of hire.
Role: Account Executive
Apply for this job now.