Safehands Healthcare agency are recruiting for Health Care Assistants /Support Workers for Herefordshire
Why choose us?
• We offer flexible work to suit you and your lifestyle.
• You choose when you want to work.
• We offer variety in the workplace, which helps to keep your skills current.
If you are a caring, creative, and patient person then you have the qualities needed for this job, and we will provide all the training and day-to-day assistance you'll need. You may simply be looking for a way to earn some extra money in the most worthwhile way and applying is the first step in this direction.
Main Duties of a Support Worker
• Provide full personal care and Moving and Handling
• Good written and verbal social skills and ability to follow instructions and follow care plans
• Ensuring you provide person centred care
• Participate in day-to-day activities, such as entertainment
• Building and maintaining positive relationships
In return we will offer:
• High-reaching rates of pay free DBS checks
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pa
• Free mandatory training & uniform
• 24/7 on call team
• Recommend a Friend incentive
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
If this Support role is what you are looking for apply now or call us on #removed#
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Nights, Days
Salary: £9.25 to £10.25 /hour