The Brand Publishing Coordinator is a project manager who executes the tasks that takes multimedia content (articles, videos, infographics and so on) from conception to creation to posting on various channels such as magazines and websites. Each piece of content has many workflow tasks that the Publishing Coordinator can manage, allowing the creative team to focus on ideation and creation. The Publishing Coordinator will ensure that all relevant stakeholders, from client subject matter experts to business partners to Legal have given feedback or approval, and will ensure a piece of content successfully moves through the process with all changes and approvals logged in our content management tool, NewsCred. (Knowledge of NewsCred not required.)
Must have skills:
· 3-7 years of Project Manager/Coordinator. Task oriented, Strong organization skills. MS Suite.
· (They use NewsCred as their work flow tool - nice to have), but want them to have work flow tool experience.
· Bachelor's Degree. 1-2 years working for a technology company is must have.
· Must be willing to travel from FC and SF office.
· Manager is okay after a while they could be a telecommute. This must be cleared from the manager.
Nice to have skills:
· Content marketing PM experience is a nice to have.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Managing and logging the workflow for each piece of content conceived, created and published by the Communications Content Team
· Ensuring that all tasks necessary for a piece of content to be published are completed to the satisfaction of all relevant stakeholders
· Seek and relay feedback on elements of content such as creative briefs, scripts, storyboards, article drafts, and completed content
· Follow through on all requests by Legal, such as sending waivers and copyright approvals obtained from the video vendor or participants
· Entering information into NewsCred so that each piece of content has a record that can be reviewed by other teams
· Assisting the Content Team in workflow for other tasks involved in publishing, such as establishing guidelines for the Blog and creating collateral that will guide other teams in working with us to create content
· Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills (Required)
· Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
· Strong ability to accurately document and record workflow and approvals information (Required)
· Ability to keep projects on track and on deadline along with proactive skills to anticipate problems or deadline slippage and rectify them throughout the process (Required)
· Previous experience with project management software or content management system or workflow software, such as NewsCred, Percolate, Kapost or DivvyHQ; computer applications, such as MS Word and PowerPoint (Required)
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Content marketing PM/Publishing Coordinator
Location: Foster City,
Apply for this job now.